The team at Laliberte Interiors works to ensure that every design, renovation, or new build exceeds our clients’ dreams and delights them for years to come.
This service is perfect for a project that doesn’t require a General Contractor.
In our designs, we use good quality furniture, rugs, custom window treatments, unique artwork, and our A-team of painters, wallpaper installers, and custom fabricators to create a home that inspires. The usual timeline is 8-10 weeks to design and 4-8 months to execute. We have a minimum of 3 rooms in scope of work for this service.
During our initial consultation, we will gather information about the project along with the client’s wish list. We will discuss ideas, challenges, timeline and desired outcome. This process helps to establish clear lines of communication and realistic expectations. The consultation fee is $500.
After the proposal is accepted, we will document the space and create as-build plans of your home. We will conduct a Style Discovery interview to learn more about your dream home vision and aspirations.
We will prepare the detailed design plan with furnishings layout and all selections, photorealistic 3D renderings and proposal for furnishings and installation.
After design is approved, we will bring it to life. We place and track furnishing orders, schedule and oversee trades, deliveries and installations, and solve all problems along the way. We manage the project up until the last pillow is placed, and the rooms are fully finished.
Our process includes:
- Placing orders
- Tracking and ensuring the accuracy of order acknowledgments, shipping, and invoicing
- Order follow-up
- Receiving and inspecting all items
- Filing damage claims and requesting replacements
- Storing all furnishings until the installationWhite glove delivery
- Coordinating the installation of window treatments, artwork, mirrors, etc.
- Professional cleaning and styling of the space for the “Big Reveal”Resolving all deficiencies
- Providing care instructions and warranty information to the client.